Monday 26 August 2024

Aardvark Comment/Please Hold preview/AMOC Sale/Monday/

Hi, Everybody!

Speaking of "Mondays", Birdsong sent me this. I offer it without comment:
____________________
So the Labor Day sale at The AMOC TeePublic Shoppe is LIVE!

I forgot one yesterday
"SIM-biote Spider-Vark". I made this one hoping that Dave and the CiH? team would use him in future issues, but so far, no dice.

Only one sold, making the variant more popular than the regular Spider-Vark.





And I got a "Cease & Desist" DMCA Takedown Notice on the Taylor Swift merch.

I guess I'ma have to fight it, but it kinda sucks. If you ordered anything, let me know if you get a refund, or what.
____________________


Click for bigger



So when Dave and I do Please Hold next week Thursday, this'll be part of it. If YOU wanna be part of it, get your questions in to momentofcerebus@gmail.com.

Okay, is that Moment enough?
No.

You guys suck...

Next Time: You're all Jen's problem...

3 comments:

Larry Wooten said...

Hmm. Ordered this morning for my little monster. Will let you know how it pans out. Me, I'm getting some Roach goodies!!!

Damian T. Lloyd, Esq. said...

Ha ha hah! Didn't I predict on this blog a few years ago that Dave would eventually be saying his Ductape-and-string belief system was science? Wotta maroon!

-- Damian

Anonymous said...

Wasn’t that the whole point of 289/290 back in 2003? As I recall, a lot of “fans” didn’t bother to read those issues.