Saturday 13 July 2024

AMOC remembers Michael Zulli

Hi, Everybody!

AMOC was saddened to learn of the passing of Michael Zulli. 

When I learned the news, I let Dave know. And:
Dave also sent:

Click for bigger


And, since Mr. Zulli appears in the book:





______________________



I gotta look through the AV Family Photo Album. I think I have pictures from the Moondance signing...

My condolences to Mr. Zulli's family, friends, collaborators, and fans.
___________________
Rigamarole:
the Cerebus Humble Bundle:


SO, if you're THAT guy, Dave'll refund your money. Of course, you're taking money you don't really need away from a guy who already spent 25% of it to pay Gerhard, and then he gave... 20%(?) of the rest to feed the poor. But, yeah, because you paid $99CANADIAN(!) instead of $18USD (And, really, isn't that about the same amount?) you should TOTALLY get a refund... (I mean I paid $25 USD for the Cerebus Humble Bundle. And if you check the Leaderboard, other guys paid like a hundred US(!), but sure, ask for a refund. I'm not judging. (I totally am! I'm judging like my name is Judy, and you tried to screw over somebody for a minor amount of money...)
__________________________
Heritage has Cerebus adjacent stuff coming soon.
__________________________
The AMOC TeePublic Shoppe: up to 35% off:

July 16-21.*
*Sale dates are not final and therefore subject to change.
___________________________
The Help Out Bill Messner-Loebs Go Fund Me, or buy Rodney Schroeter's book with proceeds going to Bill. 
___________________________
The Last Day Without nothing.
   "      "     "        "  Dave's signature.
   "      "     "        "  an Old Cerebus Remarque
   "      "     "     Auction catalog for the Panoramic Remarques
___________________________
Oliver' Simonsen's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark it's currently available on "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi". If you're in Brazil..."Mometu", "Nuclear Home Video".
___________________________
Next Time: Dave sent more stuff...

No comments: