I received, from Friend to The Blog (that's right Shane, tell your friends and family. Mark today's date on your calendar, for today you become a Man!) Shane Foulds (who previously sent me the photos of Ben Dunn with Dave's Eisner Hall of Fame award. And the video of Ben's acceptance speech.):
Not bragging but bragging
Hey Matt—In honour of Church and State being featured on the site, I thought I would share with you a couple pages that I picked up at SDCC this year. I don’t have the Splash or the punchline page that follows, but I was super stoked to get these. Enjoy!
![]() |
| Click for bigger. |
You can see those pages in context here. And, yes Spatula, I reminded him of The Original Art Dragnet...
Anyway, I visited my mother today, and she gave me some stuff, including this:
Apparently, I had given a copy (because I have two response letters in there) to my grandmother, and when she died my Aunt Susan inherited it, and now that she's sold her house, she's given it back to me...
And I don't need it. And Seiler is dead, and therefore doesn't need a replacement copy for the one he ripped apart to proofread.
And I don't need it. And Seiler is dead, and therefore doesn't need a replacement copy for the one he ripped apart to proofread.
So, it's going in the AMOC Rummage Sale pile. The Rummage Sale will start... I dunno. When I have time to make a list and take photos and stuff.
I'm going on vacation tomorrow and will be gone for a week. (Don't worry, I'm setting up a series of posts to handle everything until I get back.)
Okay, "Moment!"
Next Time: I drive to the airport, and get on a plane. After that it's none of your damn bizness. I mean YOU get old Cerebus pages...


No comments:
Post a Comment