Friday 8 March 2019

SDOAR Updates: Goldilocks Edition (Dave's Weekly Update #277)

Hi, Everybody!

Heeeeeere's Dave:



There's a Indiegogo live if you missed the Kickstarter for the birthday card.

The remastered Volume 1, digitally for $9.99. Which I'll be discussing soon. (Tomorrow?)

And:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1349357665/cerebus-postcard-from-hell-no-1

The new KICKSTARTER. You can get an neat CiH? print with your name on it too:
Eddie's got one. Be like Eddie.
Or, print your own postcard!!!

And The Jaka's Story remaster won't get a Starcode number until the April previews is out, so at least a month.

Next Time: Well, Dave's calling tomorrow night, so I probably won't get the video(s) up until Monday, but:
Image by Birdsong

6 comments:

Glen said...

I haven't read "Guys" in awhile so I'm hoping someone might have an answer to this.


Was there ever a name given to the tavern where Cerebus spent most of the time in "Guys"?

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

Glen,

Yes. "Cerebus' tavern. Open sun up to sun down."

Matt Dow

Jeff said...

Also, I think, "The Tavern At the wall of Tsi", but I may be talking out of my ass.

Have fun, Damian.

JLH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JLH said...

Glen, see the old Cerebus Wiki for the answer, or lack of one: https://web.archive.org/web/20120315062849/http://www.cereb.us/wiki/index.php?title=Wallis_Pub

Tony Dunlop said...

Listening to this video made me think of Peter Gabriel's approach to making albums - he's so slow and meticulous that he's lucky to get one out every 10 years or so.

Having said that - I can't wait to have Vol. 1 finally in my slavering, Sim-fanboy hands. Dave may be a theological looney tune, but man, does he know how to make a funnybook.