Tuesday 15 December 2020

The ol' AMOC Mailbag is loaded with Yuletide cheer. LOADED I tells ya!

Hi, Everybody!

Christmas comes but once a year for every girl and boy, The laughter and the joy they find in each new toy... (STILL my favorite Christmas movie...)

It's that magical time of year when the ol' AMOC Mailbag get filled to bursting with holiday cheer. (It's a very small bag...)

FIRSTLY: Michael R. (the pride of Easton, PA) sent me:

That's a teenie-tiny itty-bitty version of the "B" card that was loose in the envelope. I figured it belonged with Hell-Oh! Spawnee. 



Thanks Michael!

And the AMOC Mailbag also got a package from the far flung lands of Canada. And inside was:
As with all things Gerhard, click for bigger.


Thanks Ger! (He had a few uncoloured copies of the First 5th. And offered them on the FaceitBooks. I got #86.)

And, because I paid ma monies, I got a Milk & Cheese magnet:
What's that? The Cerebus magnet? Oh, I had Dave draw that for me fourteen or so years ago...

I'm ALSO getting a Milk & Cheese t-shirt. You can get one too. Evan Dorkin has made a TeePublic Store:

SPEAKING of the TeePublics, The AMOC store is still having a sale:
The entire store will be on sale:
Dec 16 – 18
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 30% off! That means $14 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 crewnecks, and way more.
Mr. Dorkin's store is on sale too.

As is the store of Shannon Wheeler: https://www.teepublic.com/user/shannonwheeler (I haven't bought anything from there, yet...)

Thanks Mr. Dorkin! (And thanks to me for treating myself right... Aw, you're welcome me, you deserve it.)
________________________

Anyway, Cerebus in Hell?: order the new one: The Amazing Batvark Final Order Cut-off is December 27th. And, on the last Wednesday of the month, the 30th, pick up Hermann.

Next Time: Hobbs! (I wonder if HE'S gotten a snoot full of Christmas cheer? Probably not as much as Birdsong's got, he lives in Tennessee...)

No comments: