Tuesday 29 December 2020

Crap. I gotta do this $#!* again?!?

Hi, Everybody!


While I was gone, the ol' AMOC Mailbag got a heapin' helpin' of goodies both digital and physical. (I'll let you folks figure out which is which...)

Firstly: Remember them nifty embroidered AMOC shirts?

yeah, them...
Well Fred from Queensboro sent me:
"Be happy with what you have and are, be generous with both, and you won't have to hunt for happiness."
- William E. Gladstone, British leader (1809-1898)

Dear Matthew,

Shop our Sitewide Sale today at Queensboro and choose from hundreds of discounted styles, starting at just $6.95 each. Stock up on polos, hats, sweatshirts, bags & so much more. Spend $100 or more and we'll ship your order for FREE!

https://www.queensboro.com/XP20C29A

Order before the end of the year to use your budget surplus and cut your 2020 taxes. Thanks and have a great day!


Fred Meyers, President and Founder
fred@queensboro.com

------------------------------------------------------------
Queensboro.com
1400 Marstellar Street
Wilmington, NC 28401

*Terms and Conditions apply; See Website for details.
Them terms and conditions are:
**Terms & Conditions: This offer cannot be combined with other offers or applied to previous orders. This promotion is limited to one use per customer or business. The Sitewide Sale applies to embroidery only. A $100 minimum order is required for free shipping. Promotional items such as pens, mugs, and other imprinted items do not qualify for free shipping. Free shipping is only available on orders shipping within the contiguous US (excludes AK, HI and PR). The $79.95 Carhartt embroidered sweatshirt offer applies to style 7446 only. A $65 minimum is required to checkout. This offer expires at 11:59 pm Eastern on Tuesday, December 29th, 2020.
So, if anybody wants any AMOC embroidered merch, email me at: momentofcerebus@gmail.com, with what you want from Queensboro, and if we (collectively) can get a $65 order together, before midnight, I'll place it. (And if we can get $100 order, nobody has to pay shipping.) 

And if we miss either of those numbers, I'll make a list, and the next time Fred emails me, we'll try again...
________________________________

Then "Dark Spot" sent me:
For what it's worth

And notes:
1. generally speaking, the distance between your middle finger tips is
your height
2...
And:
Ayup

Please add: For your amusement
(been so long, I forget these 'qualifiers')
Cheers, Matt
________________________________________

And I got my Milk & Cheese shirt from Evan Dorkin's TeePublic shop:

You can get one too:
And AMOC still has a shop:
If you ever wondered how much Dave is making off of this, here's a link to the sales report:
(Remember, Dave gets all the profits, I just run the joint...)
___________________________________________

I also got my copies of the misprinted Cerebus in Hell? 2021 #1:

And Hobbs sent me signed copies of the HRM Edition of Hermann #1:

I'm not sure what I'm doing with these yet, I'll make a decision on Saturday.

Next Time: Hobbs, unless HE'S on vacation...

8 comments:

Dave Kopperman said...

Has anyone else noticed that the High Society page has disappeared from the Waverly site? Is this thing still happening?

Margaret said...

Dave - I still see the page for the HS, it is located here. I don't know when it is coming out though or if that price point is accurate. Just that the page is there.

Hey boss man - I can tell you what you can do with those HRM Editions of Hermann #1. Really. I can. Oh, and welcome back. And don't go into the basement. Ohhh boy.

Dave Kopperman said...

Thanks M! Though I actually meant that there was a page for it on The Waverly Press site, along with a tile for it on their catalog page. The link for the dedicated HS page is now 404, and the tile for the book has disappeared from their catalog page. Unless I’m mistaken, cerebus downloads is unaffiliated with Waverly, no? Anybody got any poop on that?

Dark Spot/Дарк Спот/Ralph S/RSS said...

Whoa!
Didn't expect to see that (or those obviously over-size thumbs again - or that wingspan that breaks my own 'advice')
Thanks Matt - and much belated congratulations on your Cerebus writing credits (from way back - maybe you can refresh me/us cuz I forget the title(s)?)
Thanks!

Margaret said...

No, there is no connection between Cerebus Downloads and Waverly - two different people, perhaps you can say their only connection is selling Cerebus goodies. I don't know why the High Society book came off the main Waverly page, but I know the book is still a good. I just don't know when. I do know that when it is ready to go, Matt will probably get word first to be able to post about it here at AMoC.

RSS said...

Vark Wars, it was

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

Vark Wars (13(?) Strips plus the IFC),
Vark Wars: Walt's Empire Strikes Back (21 strips, the IFC, and half the cover),
Helped design The Amicable Spider-Vark cover, and inspired the first sequence,
Suggested the cover that became The Amazing Batvark,
Suggested the forthcoming Kamandi cover,
Suggested Batvark a Poet in the Family cover,
Helped write the four Covid-19 books (I literally would have to go through my old emails to figure out how many strips) suggested a few of the covers,
Wrote 1 strip in Hermann,
Wrote more stuff(?)...

I also suggested a bunch of covers that are in various stages of development.

Manly Matt Dow
(And despite the cover claiming otherwise, I had nothing to do with Spider-Whore...)

RSS said...

Drafted into Spider-whore?
I'm so sorry...