Wednesday 16 December 2020

New Banner... In Progress

 

Benjamin Hobbs:

It's time for a new CEREBUS AND HOBBS banner! Originally, I intended to switch out the banner yearly. The new banner should have debuted in March, but it seems SOMETHING came up that distracted me. (Namely Weekly CIH? COVID books. And, you know, COVID.)

The first banner looks like this:

I was hoping to have the new banner done this week, but I'm still working through the process.  This is where I'm at on my first attempt:

There's a lot of work to be done.  I haven't touched a brush in a LONG time, and as a result, the tree is a bit chunky. And HOBBS should be wearing a winter coat, since Cerebus and Hobbs are in the snow.  I'll have to work that one out a bit more.

Next Week:  The Finished Banner!

2 comments:

Dan E. said...

I love all the Cerebus and Hobbs art!

Birdsong said...

You should make a new one with me, too.

AND NOT ALL FAT THIS TIME!