Wednesday 30 November 2016

CAN5 Thank-you reminder- last chance!

Sean Michael Robinson:

Howdy folks!

If you supported Cerebus Archive Number Five on Kickstarter, now is your last chance to be thanked in the credits of the new Cerebus Volume One! If you'd like your name included, please write to cerebusarthunt at gmail dot com and let us know how you'd like it spelled (or what you'd like it to say!) The window to get in the book will only stay open until we get the purchase order for the new printing, so please write as soon as you're able.

And now, heeeeeere's ME!

6 comments:

Jeff Seiler said...

Credit me for funding CAN5 and for copyediting as Jeff Seiler.

Bill Ritter said...

I am now suspicious of your copy editing skillz...

"please write to cerebusarthunt at gmail dot com and let us know how you'd like it spelled (or what you'd like it to say!)"

:)

I keed. Kinda. No. I really keed.

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

Bill Ritter: *slow clap*

Matt Dow
(I keed too Shecky...)

Jeff Seiler said...

D'oh! Is what I said as soon as I commented. You got me, guys. :(

Travis Pelkie said...

Nice boy, but his elevator don't go all the way to the top floor....

Jeff Seiler said...

Actually, Travis, my elevator only goes to the thirteenth floor.

*sigh*

Call me Mr. Lucky.