Monday 11 October 2021

It's a VARK-tober Miracle!

Hi, Everybody!

Superman's Frienemy David Birdsong posted:

IT'S NATIONAL COMING OUT DAY!


Really Birdsong?

Ya didn't even use:

ANYWAY...

Well, it's VARK-tober! Where I'm gonna post more in-depth posts and REALLY look at Cerebus...

I got nothing.

But wait!

What's that sound?

Is that the sound of Albino footsteps on the roof?

It's a VARK-tober Miracle:
"Peek-a-boo!"


Well, I faxeded back that I had eight sketchbooks:


And Dave responded:
Yup...

Dave Sim just "your mom" 'd me...

Anyway (again), I'll get the scans Thursday night, but probably won't get them up until Friday afternoon. (Despite the evidence to the contrary, I DO have a life...). Dave says to email momentofcerebus@email.com with the number you want. And PAY AT CEREBUSDOWNLOADS.COM! I AIN'T THE MONEY MAN! I'm just the "e-bitch"... (You'll have to figure out how to donate $600 Canadian ($480.63 in American monies.) ((As of today...))

VARK-tober!

Next Time: Flame jewel?

12 comments:

Larry Wooten said...

Swordfish Fun!

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

So much fun.

(pending "Daddy Varkbucks" approval,) #5 is Presold!

Congratulations Lou V.!

Manly *sigh* "Matthew"

Jen said...

Wait. Did Birdsong just come out?

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

Jen,

Not Birdsong, Superman's son Jon, who's taking over his Dad's job. And has a boyfriend with pink hair, apparently.

It'll be in the Times (probably tomorrow).

Manly *sigh* "Matthew" Dow

Birdsong said...

Out of what?

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

Come on Birdsong!

Out of a phonebooth, of course...

Manly *sigh* "Matthew" Dow

kcallbeck said...

That Cerebus image seems pretty much the exact opposite of coming out. Suitable for National Living-a-life-of-denial-and-nailing-the-closet-door-shut-from-the-inside Day.

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

No, your thinking of the pages from Guys where Cerebus punches himself in the eye because part of his mind is telling him that he's in love with Bear, that I DIDN'T use...

Manly

Damian T. Lloyd, Esq. said...

As of his last birthday, Dave gets his OAS, right? So he won't be starving. Although all the mercury in the dollar-store tuna seems to be goin' to his brain ...

-- Damian

Jen said...

Let me get this straight... Birdsong dyed his hair pink? Again?

Jen said...

Wait, wait, wait. I got it now.

"Superman's Frienemy David Birdsong." Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

That's code, right?

Can 't WAIT for my decoder ring to arrive!

Jen

Tony Dunlop said...

Cerebus was gender-nonbinary when gender-nonbinary wasn't cool.