Saturday 18 November 2023

Why do I even try and make plans?

Hi, Everybody!


I don't know why I even make plans.

I need to go to bed and get up and work (hours 61 thru 71).

So I WON'T get to the long post I keep promising.

But here's a thing,
Damnit Birdsong sent in:
Exclusive to AMOC-FACEBOOK-X-MAILCHIMP
An anonymous source has sent in-progress photos of a sculpture to be featured on the IFC (and in as many promotional images as we can squeeze out of it) for an upcoming issue of CIH? in 2024.




This is gonna end up as a stop motion animation, ain't it?

Rigamarole:
Heritage has a bunch of Dave Sim/Cerebus stuff. Including a thing I didn't realize Dave didn't have...
__________________________
MarvelManVark (I keep forgetting that this isn't a monthly series anymore...)
__________________________
On sale:

Your store will be up to 35% off  

November 19 and November 29-30*

and up to 40% off on Black Friday: November 20-28.

___________________________
The Strange Death of Alex Raymond Go Fund Me.
___________________________
The Help Out Bill Messner-Loebs Go Fund Me, or buy Rodney Schroeter's book with proceeds going to Bill.
___________________________
Larry Shell could use a hand. (I still haven't heard about where/when Dave's donation is getting sold.)
___________________________
The Last Day Without nothing.
   "      "     "        "  Dave's signature.
   "      "     "        "  an Old Cerebus Remarque
   "      "     "     Auction catalog for the Panoramic Remarques
___________________________
Oliver's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark it's currently available on "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi". If you're in Brazil..."Mometu", "Nuclear Home Video". 
___________________________
Next Time: Something to fill space. I wanna talk about a thing, but we'll see...

1 comment:

Margaret said...

That is an awesome looking sculpture! I'll take one please :)