Sunday 26 May 2024

Cleaning up all this...STUFF from Dave...including NEW Art

Hi, Everybody!

Getting stuff off my "desk" (it's virtual. The real desk is on the curb waiting for a good home...)
Dave had a birthday on the 17th. Oliver sent a card:

Then:

Rich, I found the ORIGINAL sketch of "Octo-Jesus" from Racecar Comics #2. I'll send it your way (if I didn't lose it again...)

Continuing on a religious theme:


"I was promised NEW Dave Art..."

Indeed you were Imaginary AMOC Reader who lives rent-free in my head, indeed you were.




Click for bigger.

That's Friend to the Blog, Al Nickerson's Sword of Eden. Dave didn't send a review, but I assume he liked it. Get yours here.


Click for bigger.

I sent something to Dave, and he responded:

So the AMOChive Cerebus back issues are coming. Just as soon as I get a list. First come, first cervix. Email momentofcerebus@gmail.com to get on the waiting list.

And then Dave sent:
Click for bigger.

That's one of them CAN11 Cerebus drawings. More details as I get them.

Rigamarole:
__________________________
The AMOC TeePublic Shoppe: up to 35% off:

Your store will be up to 35% off
May 26-27.*
*Sale dates are not final and therefore subject to change.
___________________________
NEW Spawn 10 Lenticular covers from the The Waverly Press. You can click the link and get your own for $100 each.
___________________________
The Help Out Bill Messner-Loebs Go Fund Me, or buy Rodney Schroeter's book with proceeds going to Bill. 
___________________________
The Last Day Without nothing.
   "      "     "        "  Dave's signature.
   "      "     "        "  an Old Cerebus Remarque
   "      "     "     Auction catalog for the Panoramic Remarques
___________________________
Oliver' Simonsen's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark it's currently available on "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi". If you're in Brazil..."Mometu", "Nuclear Home Video".
___________________________
Next Time: Beat the Hsiffies!

1 comment:

AlNickerson said...

It's always nice seeing my named mentioned on the AMoC blog. Thanks for the support, guys. I very much enjoy AMoC. And thanks to Dave Sim for liking my stuff. It's all very appreciated. God bless.