Tuesday 28 May 2024

SDoAR 2.22: Two MORE Pages *AND* a Problem...

 Okay, sports fans, here's the deal...

  • TWO more page unlocked! Huzzah!
  • Life continues to conspire against me and my copious free time meaning I STILL haven't gotten to Phillip R. Frey's Restored/Remastered pages. Boo!
  • That said, I will be on a plane for six hours tomorrow night, so here's hoping I can knock out my review then. Huzzah!
  • That further said, the winner of Albatross One has been non-responsive after a week. Boo!
So here's where you all come in.
  • Do I publicly declare the winner by name here and hope they get back to me?
  • If so, do I give them another week to respond, then go to the first runner-up by as yet underdetermined means?
As always, give me your thoughts in the comment section!

Just the GoFundMe Facts, Ma'am

  • $12,802.00 raised to date from 213 donations
  • 67 new pages released as mocked up by Dave Sim from 11 June to 4 December 2021
  • 88 total pages available on Dropbox, including Dave's 2019 mocked-up pages
  • $198.00 away from unlocking page 89
  • If you have not donated > $5+ donation grants access to all 86 pages and all pages moving forward
  • If you have donated, thank you, but if you want to donate monthly, GoFundMe does not offer that option, so please do so as we are at the end of month #5 of Year 2.

The Strange Death of Alex Raymond Preview, Part Twenty-One

Thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis, this...
Ciao!

xx

Jen


SDOAR GoFundMe -->>
 https://www.gofundme.com/f/sdoar-2023 <<-- SDOAR GoFundMe

7 comments:

Larry Wooten said...

Earliest birthday has proven effective but would need documented proof since that system got played in a hilarious manner.

Anonymous said...

I'd say wait another week, if no response, pick another winner by the same means as last time.

John Mosher said...

Since I have no idea what my number may be, I say ‘out’ them! You never know, might be me. : )

Agree with wait another week and same means for potential new winner.

Tony Dunlop said...

Yeah, I would publicly name the winner here. (Anyone who doesn't read AMOC can't reasonably be called a "winner!" ;-D ) Electronic communication can be fickle sometimes; maybe your messages just aren't getting through.

AlNickerson said...

Man, this artwork is gorgeous.

Michael R. said...

I agree with wait another week, then “out” the winner. The individual donated, so there is some awareness to what’s been going on and what the prize was.

Jim M said...

Agreed, out them here and give them a week to respond…the update following, announce your runner up