Tuesday 26 March 2024

SDoAR 2.13: Jen Calls In Sick

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

"Return to the states"? Quick somebody get Interpol on the line, I smell a Heist! --Manly

Jen responds...

Sadly, the "Heist" involved me catching some sleep-inducing illness on the flight back from London. 

More next week when I wake up from my nap. Now where did I put the Nyquil? -- Jen 

Just the GoFundMe Facts, Ma'am

  • $11,110.00 raised to date from 188 donations
  • 59 new pages released as mocked up by Dave Sim from 11 June to 17 November 2021
  • 80 total pages available on Dropbox, including Dave's 2019 mocked-up pages
  • $90.00 away from unlocking page 81
  • If you have not donated > $5+ donation grants access to all 80 pages and all pages moving forward
  • If you have donated, thank you, but if you want to donate monthly, GoFundMe does not offer that option, so please do so as we at the end of month #3 of Year 2.
SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe -->> https://www.gofundme.com/f/sdoar-2023

The Strange Death of Alex Raymond Preview, Part Twelve

Thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis, this Oxford comma and finally the ellipsis
Night, night!

x

Jen


SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe -->>
 https://www.gofundme.com/f/sdoar-2023 <<-- SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe

7 comments:

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

Come on Jen,

You CAN'T stop in the middle of a double page spread.

It's in the handbook.

Manly

Jen said...

Oh yes, I can. Do you want to know how I know? Because I just did! You can’t argue with NyQuil logic, can you?

Jen

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that double page spread by Carson.
I remember seeing the printed version in the SDOAR California FE version and being blown away.
-Eddie

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

That's it!

Fifty points from Gryffindor!!!

Manly

Jen said...

I'm in Gryffindor?!? Thank you, Sorting Matt!

Jen

Anonymous said...

Not allowed. Rub so dirt on it. You're fine. Rich.

Anonymous said...

Hey wait. There's a picture of Jen hiding in here. Nice! Put Jen in some books and cut out that rat, Dave will make tons of money. Two cans of tuna a night! Rich

P.S. I am not a robot!