Jeff Seiler just burst into my apartment (via Ouija board) to point ot the typo in the desert balloon. He says, and I quote, "You'll wear in Death the typos you printed in life..." then he started blathering on and on and on about three Spirts. I think he was talking about Archive volumes he had that his brother sold. (I kinda stopped paying attention.) Then I had to go because my Great Grandfather wanted to give me antisemitic messages to pass on the the Marx Brothers. I tried to explain that the Marx Brothers are all dead too, but there really is no communicating with that man when he gets on a roll...
3 comments:
"Frank and Ernest"'s greatest hits...
Jeff Seiler just burst into my apartment (via Ouija board) to point ot the typo in the desert balloon. He says, and I quote, "You'll wear in Death the typos you printed in life..." then he started blathering on and on and on about three Spirts. I think he was talking about Archive volumes he had that his brother sold. (I kinda stopped paying attention.) Then I had to go because my Great Grandfather wanted to give me antisemitic messages to pass on the the Marx Brothers. I tried to explain that the Marx Brothers are all dead too, but there really is no communicating with that man when he gets on a roll...
Manly
"out" geez, now I'm gonna have to listen to Seiler scratch out his bitchin' about THAT!
Manly
Post a Comment