Hi, Everybody!
Dave's Weekly Update:
Kickstarters:
There's all sorts of neat little limited add-ons. I'd tell you what they are, but they'll probably be gone before you get there. 6 days to go...
_____________
Okay, back to "bizness as usual"
___________________________A Moment of Cerebus runs Saturday through Friday.
The past Week in AMOC:
- Saturday: The "last" of Dave's '82 Tour Book notes...
- Sunday: Bits Dave wants cut out that I think should stay in of the above.
- Monday: The 300th Monday Report, and PHFDS 8/24 the transcript.
- Tuesday: Choose Your Own "Jen"venture to help Jen and The Strange Death of Alex Raymond GoFundMe post.
- Wednesday: MORE Weekly Cerebus in Hell? Strips. Follow along on Instagram. And https://www.ebay.com/itm/236664955396 (Somebody was looking for the Vardalorian...) and speaking of CiH?: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/can13-nhs-cih/dave-sims-can14-ninja-high-school-cerebus-cerebus-in-hell
- Thursday: Margaret has also posted ALL of Albatross One. (If you click that link, you can see all the pages of the notebook, OR, you can get a PHYSICAL copy here.) And all of The Last Notebook. Now she's gonna burn through all of Notebook #21. So sit back and get ready for pages and pages and pages of walls of handwritten text... This week, the last of the walls, and a promise for two weeks from now...
- Friday: that's this post. You're reading the Friday post right now. This is STILL like that bit in Spaceballs. (I link to LAST WEEK'S Update in these things. Have been for longer than I care to think about...)
Okay, so that was the last week on AMOC.
__________________________
______________
Greg&Fake are in NY WITH Bob Burden, if you go and see them, tell Greg AND Bob "Matt Dow says, 'hey.'" Send back pictures...______________
I have lots and lots of Cerebus crap in the ol' AMOC Prize Box(es). Someday soon, I'll have to have a virtual yard sale... (More details in September October(?).) (I might just open an AMOC webstore...
______________
The Help Out Bill Messner-Loebs Go Fund Me, or buy Rodney Schroeter's book with proceeds going to Bill. OR(!) you could buy Bill's book with the Dave backcover. I have discovered links:
Wanderland (Paperback)
Wanderland (Hardcover for the guys who get "hard" for hardcovers...)
Wanderland (Paperback but slightly more expensive...I dunno why...)
The site offers UK shipping, so PRESUMEABLY it's printed and shipped there(?).
And Journey Complete:
Hardcover
Paperback
And if you wanna see how the book looks in Real Time...
____________
Larry Shell could use a hand to keep his house.
____________
Dave also wanted me to post this:
Wanderland (Paperback)
Wanderland (Hardcover for the guys who get "hard" for hardcovers...)
Wanderland (Paperback but slightly more expensive...I dunno why...)
The site offers UK shipping, so PRESUMEABLY it's printed and shipped there(?).
And Journey Complete:
Hardcover
Paperback
And if you wanna see how the book looks in Real Time...
____________
Larry Shell could use a hand to keep his house.
____________
Dave also wanted me to post this:
______________
Up to 35% off October 13th-18th, 22nd-25th.*
*Sale dates are not final and therefore subject to change.
______________
You can get all 16 volumes of Cerebus, many of them Remastered (but probably NOT Guys) for $99 CANADIAN at CerebusDownloads.com (More if you want the Remastered Cerebus Guide to Self-Publishing...) On sale all the damn time, like for $49 on October 27th, November 14th, and December 19th. And for $25 on October 12th, November 30th, and December 26th (Happy Boxing Day!) all from 10AM to 2PM Eastern time. I'm telling you now, because I always forget to give the $49 sale a boost. (And honestly, I think it being a big secret is kinda pointless if you're trying to make some monies...)
_______________
_______________
My friends at the Waverly Press, are moving their office, and to lighten the loads, they're temporarily cutting prices on their remaining Cerebus inventory on their eBay store starting this weekend. They're gonna be gradually listing more things in the coming days and any orders placed next week will receive new ‘82 Tour promo cards. They may go ahead and offer the remaining prototypes of the big book and comic versions next week. MAYBE. So if you're interested, maybe stalk their eBay page like a crazy person...
_______________
Heritage has:
- The Beavers strip #103
- And a bunch of slabbed Dave Sim file copies, including #1, are coming...
And a list of ALL the issues they got.
Thanks to Steve for sending the link.
_______________
Oliver' Simonsen's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark it's currently available on "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi". If you're in Brazil..., "Mometu", "Nuclear Home Video". I think I got a message that one of these isn't valid anymore, but I lost it...
_______________






No comments:
Post a Comment