Saturday 29 June 2019

Show me your postcards! Win Fabulous prizes!

Hi, Everybody!

Last Week's Auction is at $150 (USD) from Kul Das (via the YouTubes)! And ends at noon today!

This week's Auction is at $20 (US) from Jeff Seiler, and ends NEXT Saturday at noon!

COMIC LINK AUCTIONS!!! Where you can get: a Platinum edition of Birthday card #1 signed by NEAL ADAMS, and DAVE SIM, with a NEAL ADAMS Superman stamp. OR, a Gold edition of Birthday card #1 signed by NEAL ADAMS and DAVE SIM with NO STAMP. Or, OR, a print of the Cover to GREEN DANTE/GREEN VIRGIL #1 (Pretend you're Seiler. Impress your friends. Pester your enemies.) there are three of them, but one of them shall be mine! (Ya know, as long as none of you guys got more money than me...)

Wanna give Team Cerebus In Hell? the monies, but don't wanna deal with the hassle of going to a comicbook store and tracking down a copy of the latest Cerebus in Hell? One-Shot (The LGBTQetc. People is out now, it's funny, but it's no League of Extraordinary Cerebi...)? Well, we've got you covered They're even having a sale right now...

If you're in the market to dress like Dave Sim, you can buy a "Matt D's A Moment of Cerebus" t-shirt right here. Or, if you're one of those nostalgia buffs who likes the earlier funnier A Moment Of Cerebus posts, the Tim W. Logo is available too.

The remastered Volume 1 is available digitally for $9.99.

If you got a couple of extra bucks and want to do a fellow Cerebus fan a solid, Friend of the Blog Mike Battaglia has a go fund me here.

If you're looking for Cerebus the Barbarian Messiah, or Conversations. You got more than one way to behead a Borelean, Conversations, and Cerebus the Barbarian Messiah
_______________________________________

Yesterday, I said:
Send pics of your @#$%ING Flimsy postcards From Hell? to momentofcerebus@gmail.com. Most bent to @#$% postcard wins a valuable prize from Dave Sim! (I might have the winner...)
You guys tell me:
I edited my address, “Because if I tell you, you'll tell your friends, your friends are callin' me on the horn all the time, I gotta show up at shopping centers for openings and sign autographs and shit like that and it makes my life a hell. Okay? A living hell.” 
I didn't pay for one of those "Pre-beat to @#$%" cards, it just showed up that way...

...did I win?
_______________________________________________

Next week Thursday, I'll be getting a call from Canada.

So if you got a question you want me to ask, post it here. Oh, but I shant be talking with a Mr. David Sim, I'll be talking to the Heir to the Throne: Eddie Khanna!
Yeah, the guy on the right. NOT the one on the left! (Maybe the two in the middle will be who I talk to in August...)
That's right, in July, it'll be PLEASE HOLD FOR EDDIE KHANNA!!!

Next Time: Something quick probably...

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I think you might win, Matt. Although, have you done a DNA test on the spit?