Tuesday 15 September 2020

Wilf Jenkins Week!: 177 covers?

Hi, Everybody!

WILF JENKINS WEEK! JUST KEEPS ON...listen, the spirit is willing...

Wilf Jenkins the lawyer for Aardvark/Vanaheim from 1982 to 2014, received comp copies of every book Aardvark/Vanaheim published, and saved them all. Now, he (and Dave Sim) have signed all the books and they are being sold through Looking For Heroes, for $10 (CAD) plus $4 dollars shipping to Canada and $5 dollars shipping to the USA. All the money goes to the Food Bank of the Waterloo Region.

***UPDATE: the books haven't been processed by Looking For Heroes yet, so they aren't available for purchase, but soon. As soon as I hear they're ready, I'll let you know.***

Okay, Wilf and I are doing Please Hold For Wilf Jenkins, so if you have a question for Mr. Jenkins that you'd like me to ask him, email momentofcerebus@gmail.com. I'm sending him the questions tonight, so you got a little bit.
_________________________
I'm pretty much down to posting the hundred and seventy-seven signed covers, and it's pretty monotonous. Picture a Cerebus cover:
Like this one...

With a "Dave Sim WJC" and "Wilf Jenkins" written on it. 

Repeat.

I mean I'm lazy, but I'm not THAT lazy...

But speaking of Please Hold, by POPULAR demand* here's the 2018 Please Hold For Dave Sims:



More as I get them uploaded.
_________________________________

The latest Cerebus in Hell? one-shot: Spider-Whore available to order wherever those kinds of things are sold. FOC is in three Days (according to Brian West on the Tweeters...)

Cerebus masks and whatnots with all the money going to Dave. New product will be added to the store when I get around to it.

If you missed the Kickstarter for Dave and Carson Grubaugh's You Don't Know Jack, well you're kinda F'ed in the A... The Indiegogo is over, or not (what do I know...) but the books are:
Got the physical copies of Hermitage Awesomes today. The books look great!
YDKJ and SMCs should ship to me this Friday and I will begin fulfillment as soon as they get here!
If you missed the Waverly Press Kickstarter for the Remastered Cerebus #1, limited overflow of the rewards are available at cerebusoverload.com. I got my books today, and I was the first backer, so you should be getting your rewards sooner, rather than later...

And Signed copies of Vark Wars: Walt's Empire Strikes Back (Signed by Dave, Signed by Dave and me, Signed by me after I scribble out Dave's name, Pretty much available Signed only...)

Next Time: Hobbs! Hobbs and Wilf! Not my problem how THAT works...
*one guy asked, and somebody seconded it...

No comments: