Saturday 11 December 2021

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING."

Hi, Everybody!

So it's Christmas time-ish (I'm a hardliner in the War on Christmas. As soon as Christmas goes back to its original twelve day borders, I'll lay down arms...), anyway, I gots a Cerebus-related card from Little Orphan Aardvark's "Zipper" AKA: Easton, Pennsylvania's Michael R.:
That's Mike on the lower left, along with his lovely wife Grace, and "Zipper" is over on the lower right, with his Main Squeeze: "Gearbox".
The kid in the bunny-suit is at the top.
The cats MIGHT have names...Who's asking?!?

Michael also sent this note:

And folks, Michael isn't evil.

"Zipper" on the other hand:

Monstrously evil. Not only did he swipe Hell-Oh! Spawnee, he DIDN'T tell me what code to set my L.O.A.S.S. Decoder Bookmark to.

So I'm posting it here so "TeeVee" can crack this one the way he cracks every damn code...

Thanks Michael! (Tell Grace I said "hi.")

Burn in Hell "Zipper"! (Tell "Gearbox" I said "yo.")
_____________________________________________

This. Then:

Astoria's last line is AMAZING. Right, Mags?




_____________________________________
Cerebus in Hell?:
____________________________________
Ray of Hope 2021 Sale! (Soon to be the Ray of Nope Sold Out! if you DON'T act fast...)
CerebusOverload.com 40% off Everything with code SANTA! Enter SANTA at checkout for 40% off. Everything! Sale ends Sunday December 12th. At Midnight. (That's tomorrow night.)
____________________________________
If you want Digital PDFs of glamourpuss, email address: momentofcerebus@gmail.com
____________________________________
Heritage, they got a bunch of neat Cerebus stuff. Including six (count 'em) SIX pages of original art!
____________________________________
Carson's SDOAR Contests:
____________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:
December 11 – 19
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off -- that means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more!
Next Time: Oliver's got some News...

6 comments:

Michael R. said...

D'oh!!!! I guess I am that evil. 1=1
Michael R.

Anonymous said...

1 = A
It all falls into place if you consider the season

Michael R. said...

JEEZ!!! You would think I have a hole in my head or something. This is why Matt runs AMOC and not me. LOL!!

Michael R.

TeeVee said...

Sorry Michael! That response of mine came across a bit short. I didn’t see your initial response until after I posted!

Damian T. Lloyd, Esq. said...

Joke I saw on the Tweeters recently: "We will cease the War on Christmas when Christmas ceases its illegal occupation of November."

-- Damian

Tony Dunlop said...

Agree wholeheartedly with that quote, Damian - here in the States, however, Christmas has, like Nixon in Cambodia, begun skulking into October.
Makes me appreciate Eric Idle that much more.