Friday 17 December 2021

Wild Monsters Dance About pt 2 (Dave's Weekly Update #421)

 Hi, Everybody!

Picking up from Last Week,
Dave's Weekly Update:


If ya like that one, you can get it and the other 20 stories, and see if the quality holds...

Cerebus in Hell?:
____________________________________
If you want Digital PDFs of glamourpuss, email me at: momentofcerebus@gmail.com and I'll take care of ya...
____________________________________
Heritage, they got a bunch of neat Cerebus stuff.
____________________________________
Carson's SDOAR Contests:
____________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:
December 17 – 19
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off -- that means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more!
Next Time: What is going on with the mail?

2 comments:

Jason T said...

I really enjoyed that story!

Dan Eckhart said...

Me, too! I added the book to my Amazon Wish List.