Saturday 17 December 2022

New Dave art you can buy in...74 days.

Hi, Everybody!

Update on Tuesday's post, Dave finally got me the art:
Click for bigger.

THEN, Dave sent me:
Dave's scan was of seven fronts, and seven backs. I'm inferring that the order of the layout is the same between the two. But if you buy one of these, and the front don't match the back as I have them, it's not MY fault. (I'm blaming Seiler, because he's dead and can't fight back...)

Click for bigger on these things.
December 16th, if I'm doing the math right. Where's Calendar Boy when I need him?

December 17th, this is gonna kill me, isn't it?

And the cover:

AND,
73 after today?

And ANOTHER Matisse cover (Click for Bigger):

Rigamarole:
Peter is going back to rehab today.
They kept him an extra day for dialysis things.
I want to thank everyone here for your support.
I will be shutting down this gofundme next Monday (Dec 19,2022)
Updates as I get them. -Kathleen David
___________________________________
Cerebus in Hell?
___________________________________
Six Days left for Living The Line's Kickstarter for CENTRALIA by Miel Vandepitte.  
___________________________________
____________________________________
Oliver's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark it's currently available on "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi". If you're in Brazil... And now on Mometu.
____________________________________
Heritage has a bunch of neat original art.
____________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide: 
I can't remember...
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off -- that means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more!
___________________________________

Next Time: Well well well...looked who the cat dragged in...

No comments: