Wednesday 20 December 2023

Cerebus in A.I. Hell? Part 7: Full CIH? pages

Benjamin Hobbs:

Using Night Cafe's A.I. image generator, I made some full pages of comic art.  This was accomplished by using a full page of CIH? as a seed image. I don't think there's any real words or letters in these pages.

First up, a full color page.  There are only a few pages that come out in full color, even when it's in the prompt:

The next two also contain city skylines.  One contains something that looks like an aardvark and one has something closer to a lion:

My prompts generally included "woodcut" or "Dore".  Here's a couple that kind of look like Dore art:


One of the interesting bits of these images is the logo area.  Instead of a logo, there will be a partial image, cropped out of the frame.  

This next image's style drifted far away from Dore:

Next Week: Marvelmanvark #1 in stores!

No comments: