Sunday 10 December 2023

Post-Please Hold Techno Boogie

Hi, Everybody!

Well, THAT was fun... (that's a link to THE TWO THOUSAND TWENTY-THREE PLEASE HOLD FOR DAVE SIM CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR! In case you missed it.) I think the video portion keeps getting screwed up, but here's the full playlist.

And now the monthly round-up of the things I didn't include because it was after @$%&ING MIDNIGHT when I finished the post:

Part 3: Michael De Santis is getting this,
And James Banderas*-Smith is getting this,
for finding and sharing this,


*the story how James became a Banderas:



Part 4: For those like Rob Snell, with an interest in Dave's Notebooks, here's Margaret's most "recent" round-up post. (Um...crap, that's from January. Click here for ALL the notebook posts from this year. I'm sure Margaret will have the NEW round-up post in the next couple of weeks.)

Part 5: Since Dave announced it, here's Eddie with the "annoncement":

Details: 
CEREBUS #1 Facsimile Edition 2024?
$20 unsigned and $30 signed.
Sure if you want the get vitriol going early, I guess.
To celebrate, I put Dave's recreation of page 1 of issue 1 on merch.

Speaking of which, got my Black Friday purchase from The AMOC TeePublic Shoppe:

Everything is up to 35% off: December 10-18 and December 25-29.

Part 6: You can get your Chris Woerner merch right here. (Buy a bunch, Bezos is going broke and needs your money...)

Part 8: Here's your BibleHub.com. Tarantino swiped his version from The Bodyguard. (Just sayin')

Part10: Here's the Incredible Pulp signing pictures:










Okay, that's more Moments than you people deserve...

Next Time: A simple short post...

2 comments:

jhames34 said...

Thanks for sharing my story 😜

Birdsong said...

I'm not sure anyone deserves photos of Dave's Mullet. I was secretly pleased when they broke up.