Sunday 10 December 2023

THE TWO THOUSAND TWENTY-THREE PLEASE HOLD FOR DAVE SIM CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR!

Hi, Everybody!

LIVE FROM KITCHENER ONTARIO, CANADA AND TWO RIVERS WISCONSIN USA: IT’S THE TWO THOUSAND TWENTY-THREE PLEASE HOLD FOR DAVE SIM CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR!

First the Audio:

Then the video:

FEATURING:
THE LATE, GREAT, JEFF SEILER!

LANK STEPHENS!

MICHAEL DE SANTIS!
SPECIAL APPEARANCE BY JAMES BANDERAS-SMITH!

ROB SNELL!
SPECIAL APPEARANCE BY MARGARET LISS!

SPECIAL APPEARANCE BY EDDIE KHANNA!

CHRIS WOERNER!
AARON WOOD (CARTOONIST) (SORTA) & JOE GABBARD!

AARON WOOD (CARTOONIST)!

SPECIAL APPEARANCE BY
EDDIE KAHANNA!

MICHAEL R. OF EASTON PENNSYLVANIA!

Next Time: I'm posting this after midnight. This might be all you get, I's tired...

3 comments:

Michael Grabowski said...

Dear Dave and Matt,

Thank you for taking the time to address my question, and especially to Matt for the time it took you to upload the audio-video just so I could find Dave's response quickly. For the record, I was serious about a remastered Melmoth because that's the one that I most wished was remastered during my re-read last year. Personally, I just want to see, own, and read a standard paperback trade edition someday. I hear what Dave is saying about his KS timetable, as well as waiting on the remaining Diamond and A-V supply to sell out. Makes sense. Thanks again.

Travis H. said...

Thanks Dave and Matt, I will look up the two Moby Dick adaptations and the Classics Illustrated work. I had totally forgotten about Classics Illustrated.

No, Matt, I don’t owe you any money. I never bought something from you.

Signed,
Travis H.

Aaron w said...

i cant wait to hear the whole bit- i'm buddies with jame "the jimmy" banderas and i thinki'm a FB buddy with chris...i know i have at least a couple of his books owing to Daves recommendation on his YouTube channel