Wednesday 3 January 2024

Cerebus in A.I. Hell? Part 8: High Society

Benjamin Hobbs:

Using the A.I. image generator over Night Cafe, I made some images of an Aardvark in a tuxedo, hoping to capture some of the spirit of High Society.

It didn't go well.

Here's a CIH? styled page of an Aardvark wearing a tux:And here is a cover the generator churned out:

I like to think that a foreign edition of High Society will one day have this cover.  Maybe the prose adaptation?  Who wants to write the prose adaptation and translate it to French?  

Next Time: A.I tries to fill in the CIH? masthead!

3 comments:

Paul Slade said...

That's not a tux - it's a lounge suit.

Tony Dunlop said...

Paul beat me to it. Once again buttressing my assertion (Reuben Flagg said it first) that "artificial intelligence" is a contradiction in terms.

Anonymous said...

A coward said:

But is it art?