Monday 1 January 2024

The Ol' AMOC Prizebox is bursting with goodies...

Hi, Everybody!

Happy New Year!

I'm sure you do.

Let's get to the Monday Report.

Just in case you only started visiting AMOC in the last four years, Dave sent me:
Oh, you ARE welcome Dave...

Anyway, by Clicking the Monday (in blue) you get ALL the posts that have the Monday Report which will get you all caught up for the newest one:
I'ma thinking of turning these into one of them "print-on-demand" Amazon books. Thoughts?
___________________________
Dave and I SHOULD be doing the first Please Hold For Dave Sim on Thursday, anything you NEEDS me to ask him? Get it in to momentofcerebus@gmail.com by Wednesday night  when the fax goes up, or else you're waiting until February...
___________________________
My pals at the Waverly Press sent me a box of goodies. Let us taketh a lookee:
Sean Robinson's Baby on board stickers

Buttons! (I'ma keeping the Jaka one...)

Cerebus #1 postcards.

Speaking of Cerebus #1, you can order a Facsimile Edition or a Facsimile Edition Signed from your local shoppee...

Original Cerebus Logo magnets.

Original Cerebus Logo Stickers.


High Society Postcards.

High Society Promo prints Dave created in 2021.

Pins.

Spawn #10 postcards.

CereSpawn stickers.

CereSpawn Stickers that have a sparkly effect. 
(It's hard to see in the picture...)

Turtles 8 cards.

Turtles 8 postcards.

The Zombie covers card set.

Now, other than the Jaka button and a few odds and ends I didn't photograph, I don't need any of this stuff, so it's all going in the ol' AMOC Prizebox. (That means some of the Little Orphan Aardvark wordsearch contest winners are getting some of this...(No, I didn't forget you guys. I've just been busy.).)

But, why wait like the guys who one the last contest?

If you need/want any of this stuff, let me know at momentofcerebus@gmail.com, and I'll try to hook ya up!
_____________________
Rigamarole:
The AMOC TeePublic Shoppe: up to 35% off:
Your store will be up to 35% off
January 11-14 and January 25-28.*
*Sale dates are not final and therefore subject to change.
___________________________
Heritage has a few Dave Sim/Cerebus items. Including a thing I didn't realize Dave didn't have..
___________________________
The Help Out Bill Messner-Loebs Go Fund Me, or buy Rodney Schroeter's book with proceeds going to Bill.
___________________________
Larry Shell could use a hand. (I still haven't heard about where/when Dave's donation is getting sold.)
___________________________
EVERYTHING on Cerebus Overload is 35% off until the end of the year. The. End. Of. The. Year. Use code "SANTA" at checkout. (Is the sale still going on? I have no idea... Try it and report back...
___________________________
The Last Day Without nothing.
   "      "     "        "  Dave's signature.
   "      "     "        "  an Old Cerebus Remarque
   "      "     "     Auction catalog for the Panoramic Remarques
___________________________
Oliver's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark it's currently available on "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi". If you're in Brazil..."Mometu", "Nuclear Home Video". 
___________________________
Next Time: Jen's got news. Or not. What do I know?

No comments: