Friday 14 September 2018

Gold Seal Outtakes & Pitiful Human Lizards (Dave's Weekly Update #252)

Hi, Everybody!

Friend to the Blog and geez I should really delete this out of the Update, but since I didn't you should go give him money, Steve Peters is doing a Kickstarter to restore his Rabbit Hell Digest books, (which celebrated it's 27th anniversary on August 17th.) The first one was issues 1 and 2. Now he's doing 3 and 4.

Heeeeeere's Dave:



Here's the link to Jason Loo's Pitiful Human-Lizard.

Alright, Comics Link. I got all the Auctions in one link, you're welcome.

Next Time: I go down the rabbithole?

4 comments:

Birdsong said...

I watched this week’s CerebusTV (over at Cerebus Downloads) and Dave spends almost the entire episode drawing Lady Gaga and Cerebus. I miss watching Dave draw, it was always entertaining and some great free drawing lessons.

Michael R. said...

I agree with Dave, I miss Dave drawing, too. ...but how cool that Dave actually recorded these amazing episodes of "CerebusTV. It's been a pleasure watching them over the past 12 weeks.

Tony Dunlop said...

Not that I'm going to bid - but are the auction items original art, or archival-quality prints? The way Dave is showing them in the video, they look like prints to me.

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

Tony,

They're the real thing. (And I got the giant scans to prove it...)

Matt