Sunday 8 September 2019

I admit, this one is mostly just for me...

Hi, Everybody!

So, as you all know, I can't draw.

And, I REALLY can't draw Cerebus.

Truth:
If you wanna burn your retinas by clicking to see it bigger, I'm not gonna stop ya...

Gah! Look away! LOOK AWAY!!!

Gah! Don't judge me!

We'll come back to this one...

It's better, but still crap...

Okay, I like this one, I swiped this one decently...
Well, I found a website that teaches you how to draw Cerebus.

And the image they use to teach you?



Todd's Cerebus from Spawn #10...

This is what I was TRYING to swipe for Oliver's Free Stuff drawing...

(Well I laughed...)
______________________________
You want a prototype The Strange Death of Alex Raymond, you gotta pledge (or up your pledge) here. Eddie clarifies:
Eh? It does. Maybe I wasn’t clear. So if you joined after sep 6, for $50, we’re assuming you want in on the contest so you get 50 chances. If you were already a contributing Patron before, and you had contributed $150 in total since you joined, and you upped your pledge by $10 after Sep 6, you get 15+ 10= 25 chances.
Possibly he'll re-clarify if the rules change...
_____________
Vark Wars, SEP191310. Meme by Birdsong

The Cerebus in Hell? merch is changing before or on September 13th. Just an FYI...

Next Time: Looking in my record bookee...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. AMOC just keeps getting worse by the day. I mean, every blog is allowed a low-quality shitpost now and then, but this is just abusing that privilege.

Tony Dunlop said...

Go away. Beat it. Scram.

Tony again said...

I meant "on." "Go On." (slinks away with tail between legs; off to Tynsdale-Clyde's tea)

John said...

Mmkei... well if you want to improve your drawing you could check out https://simpledrawingguides.com/ .. they have a section on mythical creatures as well so you might be able to find something for you there.