Wednesday 28 April 2021

Cerebus the Duck... ON SALE NOW!

Benjamin Hobbs:

It's the last Wednesday of the month...time to hurry into your LCS and demand the most recent CIH? offering! This month it's Cerebus the Duck #1!

 

Available to order through Diamond now... The Unethical Spider-Vark #1 and Swords of Cerebus in Hell? Volume 4!

A book SOOO good, I wrote it twice.  Or Diamond made a mistake.  One or the other.

It Really IS Volume 4.  Ignore what the image says.

Next Week: The SOCIH? HC KS campaign better be up or very close to being up... I hear SWORDS Vol 1 HC is arriving any day now...

3 comments:

Lee Thacker said...

That's two of my cover ideas right there! 'Un-Bendable'! Ha-ha! Not quite.

Brian West said...

Can confirm that the Cerebus #1 for April has sprung. Received my copies today at my LCS.

Benjamin H said...

Lee: The Un-Bendable Vark is coming out shortly after Barvark!

Brian: Thanks for letting us know the book is out! Enjoy the book!