Monday 8 November 2021

Faxy faxes and the faxers who fax them. PLUS: how to tell a Good SODAR from a Bad SODAR...

Hi, Everybody!

I have more faxes than you can shake a baby at...

Johnny McPhanbot:
The Mad Cerebus Gifter Strikes Again(?):


Uh...Royale? And the offer still stands.

Rob S:



So, uh, Dave sent me a black and white fax of the Image Oliver sent me in color. So, if you want it to look like Dave sent it, print this out and squint when you look at it...

Sean & Carson & Alex Raymond, but NOT YOU STAN DRAKE:
As Oliver shared yesterday, how to tell if your Strange Death of Alex Raymond is a misprint or a good print:
OR, if you open it up and it looks like:
THIS. You done got "horked"...
But if you crack that sumbitc' and it looks like:
THIS. You done got's the "Real Deal" and should SLAB that sumbitc'! (Too bad you "cracked" it...)
Also, Carson, I have questions about your use of AMOC for the book. Namely, "Where's my kickback? You sumbitc'?!?" 

I'm not actually sure if that's one of the misprinted pages, but I THINK it is, and I had to make the page misprinted, because I only have a digital copy of the correct book. So if I'm wrong, you should use Sean's method...
____________________________________
Heritage, they got a bunch of neat Cerebus stuff.
____________________________________
Cerebus in Hell?:
____________________________________
Friend to the Blog, Gary Boyarski, is Kickstartering his next issue of Jack Grimm: Harbinger of Death. With Dave AND Gerhard art on variant covers. 8 days to go...
____________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:
November 10 – 14
November 16 – 21
November 23 – 30
Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales will be running:
November 26 – 29
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off -- that means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more!
_____________________________________

Next Time: The rest of the pile of faxes that come in Saturday and today.

2 comments:

Carson Grubaugh said...

That is a correct facsimile of a misprinted page. Yup!

Thanks for helping spread the word, Matt!

Carson

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

I thought I saw that one as a misprint.

Erasing the blue was kind of a bitch.

Glad I didn't have to put it back in...

Manly Matt