Friday 14 October 2022

Set a reminder: November third 2022: T8 Ashcan

Hi, Everybody!

Dave's Weekly Update:
Um... it didn't get posted yet.

I don't know why.

But, I got an exclusive for you...

Well, I got the nod to share the full cover.

Coming November Third 2022 from the Waverly Press:

24 hours. Mark your calendars.

And then Dave's remastered Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #8 will be Kickstartered in March of 2023 (there's a scheduling issue, more on that tomorrow...)

AND ALSO:
The Last Day
Oliver's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark it's currently available on "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi".  And if you're in Brazil...
Heritage has pages from Cerebus #1 (like, did the WHOLE issue's original art hit the block recently?!?). And a whole heap of other neat stuff.
October 26-30
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off -- that means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more!

Next Time: Please Hold For Dave Sim! (If I get the videos done...)

2 comments:

JLH said...

Speaking of Turtles 8, I see IDW's new TMNT Compendium is coming out this month... and is missing Turtles 8. Didn't Dave clear up usage of this issue like a decade ago? He even worked with IDW on Strange Death originally. Anybody hazard a guess as to why they didn't include it?

Travis Pelkie said...

They’ve generally left #8 out of all but the mega Complete collections of the early Turtles stuff. I don’t know if Nickelodeon, the current TMNT owner is iffy on including it, if IDW was unsure, or if they just don’t want to give Dave any money lol.

I know I’m looking forward to the Kickstarter!