Wednesday 19 October 2022

Aardvarkian Splendor Cover Progression Part 2!

Benjamin Hobbs:

Last week, I showed the penciled Cerebus for the cover of Aardvarkian Splendor. Here's the inked drawing:

And the colored version on a low opacity version of the cover:

I sent this fax to Dave, along with the cover.  He suggested some alternate dialogue:

He also sent suggestions for modifications to the figure, as well as an up close of his alterations:


I'll be working on these changes this week!

Next Week: It's the last Wednesday of the month! Hurry to you LCS to pick up the NEWEST CIH? #1!

1 comment:

Tony Dunlop said...

The man is a force of nature - seemingly on the spur-of-the-moment, he spontaneously emits pitch-perfect Harvey Pekar dialogue off the top of his head.
I hope I'm that sharp at age....well, whatever age he is.