Monday 24 October 2022

"That was BEFORE there WERE Prime Ministers!!"

Hi, Everybody!

__________________________________
Cerebus in Hell?:
____________________________________
Steve Peters Week 4 Life!!!
Friend to the Blog, Steve Peters is doing a new crowdfunding campaign for his latest book. As far as I know, he made it. Yay Steve! As Steve said in an update: "Apparently with Crowdfundr, the campaign remains open so you can still order items from it if you missed it." 
____________________________________
And while you're frantically checking CerebusOverload.com so you can beat those other bastards to all the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #8 goodies, you should send them any High Resolution scans you have of any original art cards you might have snagged from Dave. Use this form. (Will my Matisse cover be used? Dunno. So donating to Mr. Shell might be the only way to get your hands on it...)
____________________________________
And Sean's has launched a new Kickstarter. You can get The Exile from your LCS too.
____________________________________
Oliver's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark it's currently available on "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi".  And if you're in Brazil...
____________________________________
Heritage has things...or will soon.
____________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide: 
October 26-30
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off -- that means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more!
___________________________________

So, Dave didn't send me the Monday Report like normal.

But I remembered that Dave sends them to Birdsong as well, so I asked him. But before he got back to me, I sent a fax to Dave. RIGHT as I sent it Birdsong got back to me, so I quick sent Dave a fax:
Awwwwww...

Anyway, Mondays:
________________________

Then:






Next Time: Dave tells me I have pretty eyes...

No comments: