Sunday 1 January 2023

Happy New Year!

Hi, Everybody!

59  more sleeps until the Remastered Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #8 from The Waverly Press Kickstarter launches:
Cerebus' head is bigger.
I just checked...
Don't ask me WHY I just checked...

Holiday Bundles of the stuff the Waverly Press has made in conjunction with Aardvark-Vanaheim are still available. 
Seeing as how it's a New Year, I thought I'd let you all know my Resolutions for A Moment of Cerebus. (And then at the end of the year, we can look back and see if I made it...) 

RESOLVED: I'ma gonna FINISH posting the remaining 201 pages of High Society at six pages a pop. And do Exodus and start Church & State (maybe I'll go to 12 pages a pop for that...).

RESOLVED: I'ma finish posting the Please Hold Transcripts that Jesse typed up. And if Dave and I ARE done doing Please Hold For Dave Sim, figure out how/if I'm doing a book of them. And if Dave and I ARE still gonna Please Hold, then I guess I need people to send their questions to momentofcerebus@gmail.com

RESOLVED: I'ma make Hobbs add the links to the new Cerebus in Hell? issues, like CIH? Presents AV TEAM UP featuring CEREBUS & THE WOMAN THING And Signed, to his Cerebus & Hobbs posts, so I can try to eliminate the Rigamarole.

RESOLVED: Speaking of the Rigamarole, I'ma do a couple of posts for stuff like: 
and,
Oliver's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark it's currently available on "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi". If you're in Brazil... And now on Mometu
and,
Heritage has a bunch of neat original art.
and,
Up to 40% off site-wide: 
January 11-13, 
January 19 and 
January 25-29.
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 40% off 

So I can add them to the sidebar, and not have a Rigamarole every post...

RESOLVED: I'ma find new stuff to post every week. (And maybe get some other schmuck to post it for me...) ((Wait, did I say that out loud?))

RESOLVED: I'ma post as much Aardvark wang as I can...
I can't post this 364 more times, can I?

Tune back on December 31st to see how I did...

Next Time: Aardvark wang, what else would I post?

1 comment:

Mr. P said...

This and several of the past (recent) posts have the images missing.

H-E-L-P.

Thanks in advance.