Monday 9 January 2023

"I THINK IT CAME FROM OVER YONDER ON TH' GRASSY KNOLL!!"

 Hi, Everybody!

51 more sleeps until the Remastered Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #8 from The Waverly Press Kickstarter launches:

I wanna ink the last of the Matisse The Unknown Turtle covers I made, and then get started on Matt's Stupidly Awesome Project #1 (AKA Matt's Secret Project #who-are-you-kidding-we're-like-seventeen-secret-projects-deep-at-this-point...), so instead of answering Bill's comments on yesterday's post;
Then:






________________________________
You can see yourselves out, right? Rumor has it I'm very busy...

Next Time: See? I'm SO busy I can't even post tomorrow, and need Jen to do it for me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd guess there is this weird thing that Librarians sometimes do; which is going into bookstores and purchasing books for the Library. Of course, lots of stuff is probably ordered through catalogue or website (and by bulk), but any savy Librarian is going to visit some stores and get some feedback from experienced booksellers on what they might be missing out on.

Michael Grabowski said...

I suppose that's possible, but public libraries are essentially government institutions, so they're usually limited in what vendors they can use to purchase books. Amazon or B & N may be included in that, but not always, depending on the municipality's rules.

If more libraries out there are stocking SDOAR, that would be something to toot about! Anyone else see it there?