Saturday 17 February 2024

I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove everything.

Hi, Everybody!

Boy, them fellas sure crapped the bed over on the Akimbo and Cerebus Archive Portfolio #10: Minds Kickstarter. (I dunno, I pledged my monies and moved on. I'm just assuming based on these faxes I'ma getting...):


Click for bigger:


Anyway, you can get Akimbo thru Diamond:

Speaking of Diamond, You can order a copy of the Cerebus #1 Facsimile Edition. Also available in Signed: Cerebus #1 Facsimile Edition Signed. (Final Order Cutoff for online orders is the 29th. Non-online orders are due the week before (or is the week after? Eddie wasn't sure when he told me.)) 
And the proofs are approved:


And Dave has continuation from this month's Please Hold For Dave Sim:


Gee, now I get to do more work. Thanks Dave...

Rigamarole:

Oliver' Simonsen's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark it's currently available on "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi". If you're in Brazil..."Mometu", "Nuclear Home Video".

And since the topic is Kickstarters, Living the Line has a new one: TIHKU!
__________________________
The AMOC TeePublic Shoppe: up to 35% off:

Your store will be up to 35% off
February 22-25.*
*Sale dates are not final and therefore subject to change.
___________________________
Heritage has Dave Sim Cerebus stuff too.
___________________________
The Help Out Bill Messner-Loebs Go Fund Me, or buy Rodney Schroeter's book with proceeds going to Bill.
___________________________
The Last Day Without nothing.
   "      "     "        "  Dave's signature.
   "      "     "        "  an Old Cerebus Remarque
   "      "     "     Auction catalog for the Panoramic Remarques
___________________________
Next Time: Man, I'm think High Society pages...

4 comments:

jhames34 said...

Ha! Will send the contributions to the cerebus month contest! Heads up, manly Matt!

Michael Grabowski said...

Is it just me, or is it really that every time Dave says he wants the kickstarters to be as simple as possible that he then schemes up a way to confound it all?

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

Michael G.: I LITERALLY told the CiH? team
"Make sure Dave ACTUALLY understands the Oxford English Dictionary definition of "simple":
https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/us/definition/english/simple#:~:text=%E2%80%8B,understand%20or%20do%20synonym%20easy

And REMIND him of it at every opportunity."

I continued from there, but it's all "Matt Dow: Soothsayer"...

Manly

Tony Dunlop said...

The only relevant question, it seems to me: Did the last-minute fol-de-rol lead to a quick infusion of cash? If so, then mission accomplished.