Tuesday 18 September 2018

By Request: Effort For A

Hi, Everybody!

I've said it before, and I say it again, "What ever Dave wants, he gets."

Effort For A:
If you click them, they will get bigger...







Next Time: Now somewhere in the black mining hills of Dakota,
There lived a young boy named Benjamin Hobbs,
And one day his woman ran off with another guy,
Hit young Ben in the eye,
Ben didn't like that,
He said I'm gonna get that boy,
So one day he walked into town booked himself a room in the local saloon...

3 comments:

Steve said...


on Comic Link I notice one of the auctions is currently at $1,100.

...just thought this post seemed awful lonely without a comment...

It's like, nobody cares or something.

Not that I care or anything.

Steve

Tony Dunlop said...

I saw that, too; I think it's notable that this bid is for the Alex Raymond/Stan Drake "diptych" (sp?). I'd like to think there's a message there: WE WANT SDOAR!

Steve said...

Hopefully the other art will close at a high value.

And am I the only one who finds the Raymond profile a bit ... off? Something about the head / hair / neck / chin just doesn't work correctly.

Steve