Friday 30 August 2019

Vark Wars, The Musical (Dave's Weekly Update #302)

Hi, Everybody!

Heeeeeere's

WARNING! WARNING! DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER!!!

DAVE SIM SINGING WARNING!!!!! DAVE SIM SINGING WARNING!!!!! DAVE SIM SINGING WARNING!!!!! 


Vark Wars, SEP191310 Order thirty, maybe your local retailer will give you a bigger discount!

Last week's Auction is over. Congratulations to L. Jamal Walton who has won with a bid of $175 (US Dollars.) Please contact Dave at (519) 576-0610, and arrange payment with him. 

This week's Auction has a bid of "a milion kagillion dollars" from "ricky todd Botelho" over on the YouTubes... but I suspect that it's not a valid bid. So, we're gonna start the bidding at $10 (US). Please bid by emailing momentofcerebus@gmail.com with your real name, and bid. Please.

"Manly" Matt Dow is still giving away free @#$%! until tomorrow. Then I'm moving on to the next insanity...

The Cerebus in Hell? merch is changing before or on September 13th. Just an FYI...

And on Thursday of next week, Dave is gonna call for the next Please Hold For Dave Sim, so get your questions in.

Next Time: I'ma try and get the old Please Hold transcripts up to date.

16 comments:

Tony Dunlop said...

Off topic, but I was just looking for the remastered "Reads" at "In Stock Trades," linked in the right margin of this page, and...they don't carry it. Must be triggering for them. Guess I'll be contacting Menachem (sp?) at Escape Pod.

Birdsong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Birdsong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I think it's worthy of David Lynch myself.

Brian West said...

I think it's worthy of David Lynch myself.

Anonymous said...

That was me in both of those comments.

Brian West said...

Sorry, that was me as both anonymous and Brian West.

Brian West said...

The Hell with it! If no one is gonna bid, I will! 20 dollars is my bid!

Brian West said...

Tony Dunlop: Try this website: www.page45.com. I found a copy of READS REMASTERED EDITION at a very reasonable price. Just type in Cerebus in search bar and your should find it in the window opened thereafter. Good Luck!

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

Brian,

Bid noted. Good luck.

Manly

Brian West said...

Thanks Manly!

Jeff said...

I'll go $40 for the auction.

Brian West said...

50 Dollars!

Brian West said...

To whom it may concern: I am no longer the highest bidder.

Brian West said...

Check comments left at latest CerebusFangirl post for confirmation of what I wrote above. http://momentofcerebus.blogspot.com/search/label/Dave%20Sim%27s%20Notebooks

Hope you don't mind, Manly. Know your very busy. so, I thought I would save you the trouble.

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

Jeff Wins! Jeff Wins! Jeff calls Dave at (519) 576-0610 and arranges payment!

"Manly" Matt Dow