Monday 5 August 2019

From the depths of the AMOChive, I bring you a...fat bearded guy...AND SPIDER-HAM!!!

Hi, Everybody!

While looking for my "lost Dave Sim Letter", I found all sorts of neat stuff.

Like:

'emember Dave's cover for Ultimate Spider-Man #100?
Yeah, that one...
Well, here I am with Hero Initiative president Jim McLauchlin, and I AM HOLDING THE ORIGINAL COPY OF DAVE'S ISSUE #100!!! (Back in 2007...)
I'm the Slacker on the left. Jim's the guy on the right.
You guy's remember the Hero Initiative, right? They helped out Russ Heath and Gene Colan?
___________________________________

Also:

I'm still giving away free @#$%!


And, the EXPERTLY REMASTERED CHURCH AND STATE VOL II is available to order NOW (Diamond Order Code JUL191359) Submit your ideas for the bookplate contest.

Next Time: I got ALL my other letters from Dave...

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Fat, beardly, guy?!? I don' see it!

RUN!!!