Wednesday 18 May 2022

SOCIH? V 9 and 10 KS ends at NOON EST!

Benjamin Hobbs:

The Kickstarter for Swords of Cerebus In Hell? Volumes 9 and 10 ends today at noon EST! A GIANT THANK YOU to everyone who backed it! If you haven't backed the project, and want to, make sure to do so before NOON EST!

 

This week I was working on the VARK WARS Trading Cards (Available on the above Kickstarter):

And Matt Dow asks me if I want HIM to write the card backs.  As it happens, I was already half through writing the card's backs.  However, I told him if he had something better, I was open to using it.  

I went ahead and finished my text, and Matt sends over HIS text, and now I have two sets of funny text.  Currently, I'm planning on using my text on the back of the cards.  Presented here, is the text he wrote for the CEREBUS FANBOY card laid out on the VARK WARS card back:

Theoretically, if there were enough demand, we could print an alternate set of Vark Wars Trading Cards for the next KS campaign. THE DOW CUT.  If you're desperate to own VARK WARS TRADING CARDS: THE DOW CUT, make sure to use the hashtag #ReleaseTheDowCut on twitter.  I'm sure Brian will let us know when it starts trending. 

Next Week: It's the last Wednesday of the Month! NEW CIH? at your LCS!

1 comment:

Brian West said...

Yes, Benjamin. I can almost definitely see if that does trend.