Saturday 14 May 2022

SON OF A B****! LET'S ALL CRAM IN AT ONCE!!! Updates on damn near EVERYTHING!!!!!

Hi, Everybody!




Yup, it's one of THOSE days...

Pieces of Turtles 8.2!

Where the @#%& to start?!? Wednesday, Eddie sent me:
Hey Matt, just giving you an update: we're at roughly 225 copies sold and around $3650. So far today and yesterday have had the least amount of sales.
Then TODAY, Dave faxed:
I was at work. Because I've got to pay for my 10 copies SOMEHOW...

So I couldn't do $#!* until I got home.
Meanwhile Eddie faxed Dave who faxed me:
Again, I's working. So I couldn't stop them even if I wanted to...
Then I got:

And then I got off work and could try to "ride herd" on this and sent Eddie:
I just tweeted at TMNT and Kevin Eastman, plus I sent emails to the guys I profiteered off of last time.

So, HOPEFULLY you'll get a last minute push.
Manly
(Ya know, if I ACTUALLY didn't wait until the last minute...)
And Eddie sent back:
it's a win/ win! Rarebility vs Sales!
Sent George an email for ending it after today, but I'm sure there may be a few extra hours people could slip in.

Also asked George if we could set up fields for purchasing options next time (eg CAN#, signed / unsigned, numbered/unnumbered, any special notes). We have to do it the same way as last time for this one; Default setting is 'SIGNED AND NUMBERED' on all copies purchased. If they want something different (eg, CAN#, unsigned, unnumbered; or half signed and half numbered, or all signed and all unnumbered) they should email eddiesdoar@gmail.com, or with any special notes.
I repeat for the kids in the back of the class not paying attention:

Default setting is 'SIGNED AND NUMBERED' on all copies purchased. If they want something different (eg, CAN#, unsigned, unnumbered; or half signed and half numbered, or all signed and all unnumbered) they should email eddiesdoar@gmail.com, or with any special notes.
Go get 'im champs!

And if you don't read this until tomorrow, and the offer is gone, I AM buying 10, and will be offering 9 of them to the first people to cross my palm with silver (ie: 25 bucks American...) plus you get the SECOND AMOC N.F.T*:
It looks like this...
Ya know, with added "my bullshit"...
(Larry, you're already getting one, so don't just give me money...)

momentofcerebus@gmail.com "first come, first cervix"
______________________________________

But that ain't even today's Moment...
I...I kinda hate days like this...

So Dave Faxed me on Tuesday:
 
Photo #1 (click for bigger)
 
Photo #1 take two (ditto)
 
Photo #2 (click. Big. Er.)
Lemme 'shop that for ya:
Yup, I've seen that in Carson's version:

Dave also faxed:

Nuh-uh buddy that "PS" is TOMORROW'S post...

And the folder with Photo #1 and Photo#2 ALSO had this photo:
Click for bigger.

Jesus Mags, you're gonna pop a blood vessel if you keep straining your eyes like that. Calm the fug down...

I got it:
Click for bigger

Bigger by clicky
 
Click for smaller.
(Nah, I'm just messing with ya. It only goes bigger...)
 
And then there's the TOP SECRET stuff I probably won't talk about until Tuesday.

But, ya know, NOT speaking of Sean Robinson...
_______________________________________________
The Living the Line store is having a 20 percent off sale through the 15th, that's tomorrow... 

AND, Sean's doing a contest in the Cerebus Facebook Group. Um...ya gotta be a member to see the post. So if you're not "IN", you need a FaceItBook id, I recommend using a realistic fake name, like "Sophia Henrot-Gutch". Then ya gotta pass the entrance exam. Tell Mags "Ron sent ya"...
_______________________________________________
Hobbs' Kickstarter for the HARD COVER Swords of Cerebus volumes 9 & 10 is still a kicking. I'm doing a pass on the backs of the Vark Wars trading cards (if that changes whether or not you wanna back him...)
_______________________________________________
Heritage, pretty much has the best Cerebus Original Art deals available...

And Eddie sent me:
Hey Matt here's a photo from our man at an undisclosed location doing the scanning!
 
If he ain't getting scans of that Rip Kirby art, then what's the point?
_______________________________________________
Hey!

Remember when Gerhard was working with Grant Morrison on Smile of the Absent Cat for Heavy Metal?

I don't know if it's in this Humble Bundle, but I don't know that it's NOT in this Humble Bundle...
_______________________________________________

Cerebus in Hell?:
The Uncrucifiable Cerebus Goes To A Gay Bar MAY221082 Order Cut Off May 26, 2022
_______________________________________________
Please fill out your surveys so I can get the copy Travis is buying from me.
And if you didn't wanna deal with Kickstarter or the Waverly Press, guess what's in the new previews.
_______________________________________________
Oliver's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark is currently available "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi".
_______________________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:
May 14-15
         26-30
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off -- that means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more!

Next Time: Dave's PS...

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Thanks for thinking of me Boss Man.

And whooo, look at that stack of original Cerebus #4 art. . . drool!!!

Lee Thacker said...

I am indeed 'reet chuffed'. I can't believe there's a photo of me hanging in Dave's house - amazing!

Steve said...


Best thing in this whole post?

The Cerebus and Spirit set 'sitting' on the glass table.

Steve

Travis Pelkie said...

On first read I thought it was Dave who associates me with end of campaigns, but now I see it was Eddie. Aw shucks! I’ll have to look at my first Pieces of Turtles 8 to see how it was signed and see if I need to request any extra stuff to the regular signed stuff, so that they are matching.

And from what I saw looking at the Heavy Metal Humble Bundle, it doesn’t include any of the Gerhard stuff (unless they’ve printed any in issue 306-forward), and I’m reluctant to even get the bundle even though it is cool stuff because of the Gerhard and Grant Morrison stuff being in legal limbo, but you can adjust your donation, and I’ll just put the slider to the absolute lowest amount for the publisher and get the rest of the money to Humble Bundle and the charity that’s getting the money here.