Sunday 13 November 2022

Good news for fans of Digital Cerebus

Hi, Everybody!

Got a message from George Gatsis:
Hey there...

Just an fyi...
the other Dave S, Eddie, Sim and I got together and...
on...http://www.cerebusdownloads.com/
all the CAN ARCHIVEs are now available.

Could you please pass on this to your social media reach.

Cheers!!!

Sincerely,
George Peter Gatsis


So, if you missed out, or just don't want the hassle of storing physical media...
___________________________________
Larry Shell is still trying to make it:
Hi everyone!
Unfortunately I did NOT reach my goal and being Nov 11 was Veterans Day, I was unable to reach the town tax office to ask for an extension which I will hopefully receive! Fingers crossed!

I will post another update on Monday after I've spoken to them. Please share the link to my GoFundMe on your Facebook page, Twitter and any other social media you use. I need to raise the balance I need to pay the property taxes asap!

Thank you!
Larry
Please help if you can. 
___________________________________
You can get The Exile from your LCS.
___________________________________
Form & Void Update:
Greetings backers,

The printer dispatched the Form & Void books and we expect to take delivery by the middle of next week. We have everything in place to start packing the day they arrive and some of you may receive your books by next weekend, so keep an eye out!

We want to apologize for the long delay getting this one finished. The printer struggled with the widespread paper shortage and even had a difficult time securing the cloth and foil blocks. We are modifying our production plan for the next deluxe Cerebus book which should (hopefully) minimize delays on the next one.
___________________________________
Cerebus in Hell?:
____________________________________
Oliver's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark it's currently available on "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi".  And if you're in Brazil...
____________________________________
Heritage has EIGHT pages of original art, and FIVE covers (three of them are a single lot)! And more pages are coming! And for those of you on a budget, like me, there are some original tracing papers used in the production of Cerebus coming too...
____________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide: 
the next 24 hours? I don't know anymore...
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off -- that means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more!

Next Time: High Society?

5 comments:

Jason T said...

I think this is still the physical Archives. $110 is the price, which seems high for just digital. It's not clear one way or the other on the site, but I think this is a print on demand situation, not digital only. I would like that as an option if possible (due to the storage thing).

Margaret said...

I agree with Jason T - I went to go see if I could add them to my digital collection, but $110? That is way too steep for something that is just a digital copy. I'm going to pass for now.

Birdsong said...

They are NOT digital. These are for Print On Demand orders and can be personalized by Dave. The question arose during the Cerebus No. 4 Kickstarter and Dave decided to make them available on Cerebus Downloads.

Anonymous said...

When I responded to the Kickstarter survey, I mentioned that I would like to be able to add on back issues of "Cerebus Archive," the comic-sized series from 2009-2011, not the portfolios. Their reply back to me seemed to indicate that they were confusing the two.

So... perhaps print-on-demand copies of Cerebus Archive could also be made available at some point? I will never find issue #18 otherwise!

Margaret said...

Thanks for the clarification David. Perhaps that could be clarified on Cerebus Downloads? I think digital content (typically) when I go there.

And perhaps in the future a digital copy could be added.