Sunday 6 November 2022

Who's who at the End.

Hi, Everybody!

Larry Shell's Auctions end in an hour or two. Last chance at these:


After that it's a mad dash to Thursday which is the deadline for helping Larry out.

So be a pal and help Mr. Shell save his home.
__________________________________
So your pal and mine Sean Michael Robinson sent me the PDF of the Remastered The Last Day. ("It's good to be the King.")

As I posted over on the FaceBookees:
This panel makes it even clearer that Dave was WRONG. Jeff Seiler was RIGHT!
As the wallpaper goes higher into shadow, the pattern turns into the wall of demon skulls from Iest.
When Jeff asked Dave, Dave told him he was seeing things. And the wallpaper didn't do that.
At S.P.A.C.E. in 2006, Jeff asked Ger Hard, who said, (and I'm going from memory, so correct me if I'm wrong Ger,) "Oh yeah, I thought it'd be neat."
To which Jeff crowed "I WAS RIGHT!" and had to explain to everybody else in the room where we were having Dave's 50th birthday party, what he was going on about.
#RIPSeiler

Then, looking at the book, I realized that the crowd of people in the Light, didn't include Janice from Melmoth. That was Prince Mick:
But you can see how I'd get confused, right?

Anyway, just for shits & giggles, I went through and put everybody that's identifiable's first appearance next to there last appearance:

I assume that's Doris from Melmoth, but I entertain the idea I might be wrong.

I also thought F. Stop was Lord Douglas from Melmoth but figured it out based on Oscar (Which, I'm not sure which Oscar it is, so I threw in both.)


Okay, Moment!

Next Time: Monday!

3 comments:

JLH said...

Hate to rain on your parade, everyone knew that was Mick not Janice. It's been such as long as I've been around the fandom (it was even on the Wiki: https://cerebus.fandom.com/wiki/Cerebus_No._300

Anonymous said...

I think Dave said somewhere that was Fred Mak Murray and not Bran. Maybe one of the Yahoo questions?
-Eddie

Anonymous said...

Whether or not those are the people Cerebus knew in his life or not, I don't think Suentues Po would be in the light as it were. While Rick isn't there for obvious reaons I would hope/think the real Po (the one from Flight, Women & Reads) managed to live as close to an ascetic life as possible that even without the Booke of Ricke he'd still not be damned. If indeed, the light is damnation for Cerebus (and other characters).

Cheers,

A Fake Name