Monday 14 November 2022

SORRY! SORRY! SORRY! (New-ish Dave Art?)

Hi, Everybody!

______________________________
Okay...

So yesterday, I said that the Cerebus Archives on CerebusDownloads.com were DIGITAL copies

They are indeed PHYSICAL copies.

I just kinda assumed they were digital, since I got an email from the guy running the CerebusDOWNLOADS site, that they'd be digital downloads...

Teach me to think for myself...

Anyway, as an apology, please accept a gift: these two droids...er, these three finished (as far as I know) TMNT #8 covers (click for bigger):


"Geez Leo, that Renet has a balcony you could do Shakespeare from!" "Shut up Donny..."

And a back cover...with titties:

As Seiler would say: Mea Culpa, Mea Maximum Culpa
___________________________________
Larry Shell is still trying to make it:
That immortal philosopher, Yogi Berra, once said "It ain't over until it's over" and I agree!

As I stated a couple of days ago, I did NOT raise the amount I needed to pay my property taxes by the deadline, which was Nov. 10th.

I spoke with the local tax office today and was thankfully able to get an extension until the end of the month. Hopefully that will allow me to raise the balance needed.

Please help and share the link to the GoFundMe on your Facebook page, Twitter and any other social media you frequent.

Thank you all!
Larry
Please help if you can. Win fun prizes.
___________________________________
You can get The Exile from your LCS.
___________________________________
To ALSO quote Seiler: I know something you don't know!
Details?

I just posted a little Aardvark penis.

What more details could you NEED?!?

(More details as I'm allowed to talk about it...)
___________________________________
Cerebus in Hell?:
____________________________________
Oliver's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark it's currently available on "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi".  And if you're in Brazil...
____________________________________
Heritage has EIGHT pages of original art, and FIVE covers (three of them are a single lot)! And more pages are coming! And for those of you on a budget, like me, there are some original tracing papers used in the production of Cerebus coming too...
____________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide: 
Dunno. 
They paid me today, so I paid Dave.
That was nice.
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off -- that means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more!

Next Time: How could I fuck up an Aardvark penis Margaret? It's the easiest thing to post?

No comments: