Friday 31 March 2023

Dave's Weekly Update? Naw. Kevin Eastman 10 & 11

Hi, Everybody!

Welcome back to AMOC where we TCOB about TMNT8.

First up, Iguana, how's that Big Board looking?

Dave's Weekly Update:

There ain't one.

But there are TWO more Kevin Eastman interviews:
____________________________________
Heritage has ALL sorts of TMNT/Cerebus goodies. Dave's covers are all about $600 apiece. 1 day left.
____________________________________
____________________________________
Sean Robinson's Living the Line is Kickstartering the Trade of Abolition of Man.
____________________________________
____________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:  
Ask me tomorrow...
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off 
___________________________________
Next Time: I dunno. Youse guys sick of Turtles yet?

1 comment:

Steve said...


Congrats all around on the very successful KickerStarter event!

As for me, I managed to keep my money in my wallet this time, although I was sorely tempted and even signed in once and came THAT close to making a purchase...

Steve