Tuesday 14 March 2023

SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe Update XI: TMNT #8 Doldrums

 "Here's another piece I got as a thank you for supporting the SDoAR GoFundMe, which has stalled a bit, so consider throwing a few bucks its way, if you can!" 

- Philip R. Frey, SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe Donor
Shout to Philip R. Fry (who I keep wanting to call Philip J. Fry for some reason) for beating the SDOAR 2023 drums. But no matter what his last name is, Philip is right. We have stalled a bit. Caught in the TMNT #8 doldrums, which is understandable since folks are probably saving up their money for all the cool stuff Manly will be talking about this week when not pestering AMOC contributors for being behind on their posts.

That said, we did get on donation that pushed us up to $3,350 -- meaning we are only $50 away from the next page and someone getting some production art from Dave (maybe even like the one above).

Now I was going to unveil a new tote board -- but once I finished it in Affinity Photo, I realized I should probably bounce it off Dave -- and well, not enough time to do that before Manly kills me for being so late. Next time, hopefully, if Dave's on board and Manly hasn't killed me yet.
Anyways! here's the official SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe campaign update!
  • $3350 raised from 68 donations
  • 20 new pages released as mocked up by Dave Sim from June 11 to August 4, 2021
  • 41 total pages available on Dropbox, including Dave's 2019 mocked-up pages!
  • Only $50 away from unlocking fantastic page 42!
  • $650 away from making Jen work on SDOAR 2023 Ashcans Vol. 0 & Vol. 1!!
>> Magna Puncta <<
  1. If you have not donated >> $5+ donation grants access to all 41 pages and all unlocked pages moving forward! 
  2. If you have donated (thanks!!) >> GoFundMe does not have an option for monthly subscriptions. So... if you want to donate on a monthly basis, please do so as we are in month #3.
  3. GoFundMe is a dreadful communication platform -- if you haven't heard back from me, gotten access to the new pages, etc., please email me at jen@typingmonkeys.com
SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe -->> https://gofund.me/4e2e1c96 <<-- SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe

Just the Fax, Ma'am: SDOAR 2023 Rewards

Two more pieces of production art sent out by Dave to SDOAR 2023 donors! Help unlock a page (every $200) and Dave will send out something similar to you.

SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe -->> https://gofund.me/4e2e1c96 <<-- SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe

All-New Lower-Priced Pledge Items!

I'm trying something new this time around. And not just posting super late, Matt. No, a collage of extras from my collection. Postcards, buttons, cloisonné pins, collectible cards, bookmarks, drink coasters, extras from Kickstarter campaigns -- all in one photo. All up for grabs. But you need to donate enough to help out the campaign and help with postage. So make me an offer -- one that helps out the campaign and doesn't stick me with too much postage. All generous offers considered!
Interested? Email me at jen@typingmonkeys.com and make me an offer that I can't refuse.

SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe -->> https://gofund.me/4e2e1c96 <<-- SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe
 
That's all I got!

Jen 

Vale!

2 comments:

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

Geez Jen,

I was making sure you didn't forget to push the button...

Manly
(Next time, I'ma just post your half formed thoughts...)

jhames34 said...

Pledge your allegiance folks!