Sunday 26 March 2023

I took a field trip with my family. Wanna see the slides? (And NEW Dave Art!)

Hi, Everybody!


So, yesterday, I went to the "You-see-'em" with the family. And even on my time off, the little grey bastard haunts me...
(I got photo evidence.)

This dude talked at me for twenty-five minutes about how I could save 15% on my car insurance by switching. TWENTY-FIVE minutes!

This is a model of Jerusalem. I took it to send Dave. Forgot to take a picture of what the little flags meant...

Egypt. From The Last Day. SEE? SEE?!? THE LIL' BAS'ARD STALKS ME!!!

I saw Paul McCartney and John Lennon...

Meep-Meep!

When I read this, I thought of this:

And Ger's background in the last panels looked like this thing:
It's a replica of a map of a Sumerian City. Wasn't Conan Sumerian? 


Don't believe the sign there. This stuff's from Wakanada...

The "Treasures of Tattooine" exhibit was great...

Donnie. Sticking to the shadows...like a Ninja!

Leo.

Mikey.

Raph...

...wasn't takin' crap from anybody.

"Okay, you saw some turtles. Big deal. Calm down Matt..."
NO! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! It wasn't just some turtles and tortoises (they're different. I saw a sign explaining it...) IT WAS TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES! EIGHT!!!
SEE!?! SEE!?!?!
I can't get away! I can't!

(It's okay, I'ma come back with some "ooze" and start my own franchise:


"Irradiated Juvenile Ju-jitsu Iguanas"
I'ma gonna be SO rich...

That's what I did during my spring break. Thanks for coming to my presentation.
___________________________________

Dave's thinking of his OWN franchise:



CEREBUS IN HELL?:
Last few days to get CIH PRESENTS AVERSIONS #1 also available Signed by Dave. Because the sequel is ready to order:
CIH PRESENTS SHE-AVERSIONS ONE SHOT (MR) also available Signed by Dave
_________________________________
Get your entries in the Visions of Turtles #8 contest.
Details as I know them. 
  • They're producing a card set called "Visions of Turtles 8" with art by lots of cool folks. (Maybe even me!)
  • They are looking for members of the Cerebus community to submit their own art ideas for a trading card that will be included in the set.
  • Dave Sim is one of the judges. Our man at the Waverly Press is the other.
  • Winner gets 100 printed cards of their art, a pack of the rarest comics from the Waverly Comics archive, and serious bragging rights!
  • Contest runs until Thursday March 30th at midnight.
  • Submit your entries to momentofcerebus@gmail.com
_____________________________
Heritage has ALL sorts of TMNT/Cerebus goodies
____________________________________
____________________________________
Sean Robinson's Living the Line is Kickstartering the Trade of Abolition of Man.
____________________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:  
March 26.
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off 
___________________________________
Next Time: Not a Monday Report. It's Ramadan.

1 comment:

Birdsong said...

Dave tells Skottie Young to hold his beer.