Thursday 20 July 2023

Craig Johnson! CRAIG JOHNSON! Harry's chick has a question...FOR YOU!

Hi, Everybody!

"What the AITCH, EEE, DOUBLE HOCKEY-STICKS?!? It's THURSDAY! You DON'T post on THURSDAYS!!!"

 And normally you'd be correct imaginary AMOC reader who lives rent-free in my head, but this is one of them "pressing" situations where if I wait until tomorrow, Granpaw will get more antsy than he already is...

Anyway:
Yup. She's BACK...

As everybody, but ESPECIALLY Craig remembers, Craig identified this chick: 

As this broad:

And Dave said:
Well, AFTER I posted all that, Dave continued to Fax me:



And Fax me:

And Fax me:

That'd be "Megs"...


So CRAIG!

Deal
OR...
NO Deal?!?
Lemme know at momentofcerebus@gmail.com.

And could ya hurry, I don't wanna be up all night dealing with Faxes from Granpaw...

3 comments:

Christon said...

Nightstand Object sounds very interesting! Color me curious

Craig Johnson said...

Well I’ve never been a gambler particularly….(looks to the audience, who are chanting DEAL! DEAL! DEAL!) (actually the one guy present looks to have stumbled in whilst walking his dog and is now quietly snoring far back and on the left)….so, DEAL! Most because I’m really curious what ‘Nightstand Object’ could be? Box of tissues? Small glass of water? A layer of dust? Revealing too much of my home life I think…..

Margaret said...

I'd be the same way Craig. That is why I said deal - just what will it be? I gotta know. . .