Tuesday 4 July 2023

SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe Update #27: It's a 4th of July Miracle!

Happy Independence Day to all the American AMOC fans out there. And a very happy Fourth of July to everyone else! 

I am just back from vacation and with today being a holiday *and* Manly being on vacation, I thought I'd keep today's update to just the facts, ma'am, with my comic strip likely returning next week. 

However, as an Independence Day miracle, I did dig up the Washington Times interview Dave did for the Washington, D.C. 1992 U.S. Tour stop, a stop that I assisted with!

Now it gets even better. It is possible that this artwork and interview is one that Margaret has never seen! Wouldn't that just be the thing?


Just the Fax, Ma'am

I convinced Dave to start faxing SDOAR updates to me (and apparently Eddie) so I can post them here as part of my weekly SDOAR GFM update. 

Essentially Tuesdays on AMOC will be your one-stop shop for all things SDOAR. Drum roll, please...
Wait.. I have work to do on these? Geez! 

I guess I can share the Pathfinder ad and the March of the Mops screenshot I faxed over to Dave -- back in 2022!

Just the Facts, Ma'am, aka GFM Tote Board

  • *THREE* new pages unlocked since last week
  • $7,075.00 raised from 118 donations (plus $62.08 outside of GoFundMe).
  • 39 new pages released as mocked up by Dave Sim from Jun. 11 to Sep. 21, 2021
  • 60 total pages available on Dropbox, including Dave's 2019 mocked-up pages
  • Only $125.00 away from unlocking page 61
  • If you have not donated >> $5+ donation grants access to all 60 pages and all pages moving forward! 
  • If you have donated (thanks!!) >> GoFundMe does not have an option for monthly subscriptions. So... if you want to donate on a monthly basis, please do so as we are in the beginning of month #7.
  • GoFundMe is a dreadful communication platform -- if you haven't heard back from me, gotten access to the new pages, etc., please email me at jen@typingmonkeys.com
SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe -->> https://www.gofundme.com/f/sdoar-2023

Just the FAQs, Ma'am

Ed Coates asks, "Hey Jen, did anyone get any cool rewards for their donations this week?"

To which Jen responds with, "Why yes! Thanks so much for asking such a timely question that wasn't made up at the spur of the moment. Let's check out the cool stuff David Beale got for unlocking page 363!"

Want to get your own cool stuff? Simply donate enough to unlock the next page (every $200) and we'll get Dave to take care of you! Just remember to confirm if you want it signed, personalized, any recommended personalization, and Fanny's your aunt! 

If you want something super special, like the AMOCnutz/Emos that have been running around this place recently, please reach out to me at jen@typingmonkeys.com and we'll see what sort of donation Dave might have in mind.

SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe -->> https://www.gofundme.com/f/sdoar-2023 <<-- SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe
 
Jen's Non-Stressful Giant-Sized Ashcan(s) Update
 
Giant-Sized SDOAR 2023 #0 Restored Edition is in review for final edits. w00t!

Giant-Sized SDOAR 2023 #0 Remastered Edition is underway. w00t!

I think by next week, we'll be in good shape for all the various reviews and extra pages. Then we'll see about doing proofs whilst Philip attacks the final remastered pages. w00t!

That's all she wrote!

Jen


SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe -->>
 https://www.gofundme.com/f/sdoar-2023 <<-- SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe

No comments: