Monday 31 July 2023

Cerebus Rarities: Cerebus the Newsletter. For Sale. (And #11 in it's entirety for FREE.)

Hi, Everybody!

Mondays!

Temperance (who's waiting on me to mail out his stuff from The AMOC Rummage Sale,) shared a link to an eBay auction for the OTHER Cerebus #1:

The seller has the whole set of #1-#13 for sale in his store.

If you wanna know how much of the content AMOC has posted, it's all here.

The only issue of the original run I have is issue #11. It looks like this (click for bigger):












There, I saved ya $50...

If you're looking for a new book to read, Sean's Living The Line is Kickstartering their next book.

The Last Day Without nothing.
   "      "     "        "  Dave's signature.
   "      "     "        "  an Old Cerebus Remarque
   "      "     "     Auction catalog for the Panoramic Remarques.
   "      "     "     Hardcover. (Coming soon).


Oliver's Cerebus movie: The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical, and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark it's currently available on "Plex", "Xumo", "Vimeo On Demand", "Tubi". If you're in Brazil..."Mometu", "Nuclear Home Video". 

Up to 35% off site-wide:  
August sometime.
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off 

Hey Matt!
Could you add a link to SDOAR 2023 GFM at the bottom of your posts on AMOC?
Thanks!
Jen
Unless things go awry, Dave and I SHOULD be doing the Please Hold For Dave Sim thing on Thursday next week. Anything you want to ask me to ask him, momentofcerebus@gmail.com

Next Time: Jen's crap ain't Vintage crap like mine...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know which issue number has the last page of the "Defence of Fort Columbia" Cerebus Jam story? I know it was said to have been finished in one of the newsletters, but I don't know which one.

Margaret said...

I searched my checklist (Cerebus Jam #1). The defunct wiki - still Cerebus Jam #1. and my Cerebus the Newsletter page says nothing on it. I'd guess it'd be one of the issues that AV did, #6 - 13. So I looked through issues 6, 8 - 13. . .Dagon has my #7 for the 1982 Tour project. I didn't see any artwork for it.