Monday 1 April 2019

“Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him?”

Hi Everybody!

These things:
The Jaka's Story remaster has a Starcode!  APR191258 First month orders will be signed and numbered! "However many orders there are in the next 2.5 weeks, that's how many signed copies there will be. Diamond will order over the initial orders by some other amount, and those will become inventory books available after the initial order...but they won't be signed." [Thanks again, Sean!-Matt]

Greg Hyland is Kickstartering the second volume of the Monster Atlas, and if he gets another three hundred and eighty-nine bucks CAD ($293 USD), it'll have Gerhard art like the first volume. It'll look a little something like this.

There's more auctions up at ComicsLink (seven days (aw crap...) left). And the March 22nd Weekly Update has a special AMOC auction. (Seiler's winning at $100 US.)

If you're waiting for a Indiegogo live for the Postcard Kickstarter, like the one for the birthday card Kickstarter, I don't know if there will be one.

The remastered Volume 1 is available digitally for $9.99.

________________________________________
So, I was already to run a terrific April Fool's Day prank post, but then I realized that you guys would be too smart to fall for it, so instead a straight post:

Cerebus in Matt's (kids) Lives:
Remember the Neal Adams Birthday Card?

Well I bought one for each of my kids, the Big one's birthday was yesterday (the little one's birthday was an month and a half ago), here they are with their cards:
The fat old man in the middle is sporting one of George Gatsis' Campaign '93 recreation shirts.
Next Time: ***Banjophobic Content warning!***

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Matthew, because you put those cute pictures up (but, [really?, think about it]), I'm responding to inform you that you remain in the #4 spot of my most favorite people in the world.

Surprisingly, Vlad is #1.

NO, no, no! Just kidding.

Donald J. is #1.

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!

No, #1 is Paul C., my college professor and friend of 36 years.

Dave still holds the #2 spot, just holdin' down the fort. Reina vacillates between #2.5 and #3, but she tells me that "I'm okay with that."

Matt? In my circle, #4 ain't half bad.

Wishing you all of the best to the youngin's and their beleagured mother, I remain yours beyond...um...Dave.

Jeff